On next week’s Madison Square Garden episode of Raw, Rey Mysterio will take on one of WWE’s most under-utilised stars, Gran Metalik.
Mysterio seems to be in the middle of some kind of retirement storyline involving his son, so could this be the start of a run of losses that leads up to a retirement angle?
Before he became one third of the increasingly pointless Lucha House Party, Gran Metalik was recognised as one of the finest wrestlers in Mexico, so this could be a huge match for his WWE career.
BREAKING: @reymysterio returns to action THIS MONDAY on #RAW to go one-on-one with the #KingOfTheRopes @WWEGranMetalik! https://t.co/DMe21ajKEp
— WWE (@WWE) September 6, 2019
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39