Rhea Ripley? More like Rhea Ripped-ly, am I right? I am.
Unfortunately it was announced this past week on Raw that Rhea would not be able to compete at Money in the Bank on July 2, where she was previously scheduled to face Bianca Belair for the Raw Women’s Championship.
Belair, who made the announcement that Ripley was not medically cleared to compete, will now face Carmella instead, after she won a fatal-5-way match against Becky Lynch, Asuka, Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss.
We do not currently know what is keeping Ripley out of Money in the Bank, but she has posted photos on Twitter, seemingly suggesting she’ll be back relatively soon, while also reminding everyone she is in unbelievable physical shape.
See you soon. ⚖️ pic.twitter.com/SHEKbauphX
— RheaRipley_WWE (@RheaRipley_WWE) June 22, 2022
She could beat me up very easily.
Here is the full Money in the Bank card as of writing:
MEN’S MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins vs. Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Omos vs. Sami Zayn or Shinsuke Nakamura vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD
WOMEN’S MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Lacey Evans vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan vs. Asuka vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Shotzi or Aliyah vs. TBD
RAW WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP
Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella
SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya
UNDISPUTED WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber