Rhea Ripley has won almost all there is to win in WWE but which title win meant the most to her? Her answer might surprise you!
While Ripley is currently drafted to the Raw brand and sees herself battling week to week in a program with former tag-team partner Nikki A.S.H. Ripley has had the opportunity to hold not only the women’s tag-team championships but also the NXT Women’s Championship, the Raw Women’s Championship and was the inaugural NXT UK Women’s Championship.
Speaking to the Mark Andrews’ My Love Letter To Wrestling podcast, Ripley described what championship win meant the most to her, saying:
“It’s really tough to choose. They’re all so incredible and prestigious and you just, you feel so special when you do hold a championship; like you feel like you’re accomplishing so much. I think that for me, personally, the build of the NXT Women’s Championship was my all-time favorite. Being in the ring with Shayna, like, I can’t top that.
“Yes I did win the Raw Women’s Championship from Asuka at WrestleMania and I had the band and everything and all the people and that was really, really cool as it was. But I think that the NXT one and having the crowd come in afterward and have like, my own little mosh pit and everything up to that moment was just so perfect and that makes it probably my top one to be completely honest.”
Elsewhere in the conversation, Ripley fantasy booked herself not only a dream opponent but also the title she would want to win and where which you can read about here.
Ripley joins another standout on the WWE women’s roster, Bianca Belair, who also recently discussed her dream to have a match with the same WWE Hall of Famer to WrestleTalk’s own Luke Owen in an exclusive interview.
Transcription via WrestlingInc
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Tony Khan Addresses WWE Signing AEW Dark Talent