WWE star and Judgement Day member Rhea Ripley believes that missing the Money in the Bank premium live event was a blessing in disguise.
Ripley will team up with Bayley, IYO SKY, Dakota Kai and Nikki Cross at this year’s Survivor Series event to face Bianca Belair, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Mia Yim/Michin and and unnamed fifth participant in a WarGames bout.
Ripley has gained popularity in recent months while teaming with Judgement Day, but notably hasn’t wrestled for a WWE title on TV since April.
Ripley was originally set to face Bianca Belair for the Raw Women’s Title at Money in the Bank in July, but was pulled from the card due to injury.
Speaking with the New York Post, Ripley opened up about missing the event, noting:
“As upsetting as it was, I think it was a blessing in disguise.
“Bianca and I, it’s something that shouldn’t be rushed and we don’t want to rush it.
“Where that sort of felt like it’s gonna happen and that would be the end of it. We want our names to be etched in history.
“We want to leave our legacy where we can be in the ring together and make magic.”
Check out the announced card for the November 26 Survivor Series event right here.
For a list of every WWE star currently out of action with injuries, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official ROH Roster Listing Revealed
- Report: AEW Sources Claim William Regal Locker Room Rumors Are ‘Complete Bulls**t’
- Former AEW Star Currently At WWE Tryout
- AEW Rampage Disaster For December 2 Episode
- WWE Star Finally Undergoing Major Character Change?
- Sasha Banks Update Amid Wrestling Return Rumors
- Injured WWE Star ‘Wanted To Wrestle’, Still Pulled From Match
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Naomi Spotted With Top AEW Star Amid Return Rumors