There has been a further update on Rhea Ripley after being removed from her WWE Money In The Bank match.
Ripley won a four-way match on the June 6 edition of WWE Raw to face Bianca Belair for the Raw Women’s Championship at Money In The Bank on July 2.
On the June 20 episode of Raw, Belair announced that Ripley has not been medically cleared to compete and was taken off the card for the upcoming event.
After posting her first social media post since the announcement, Rhea Ripley responded to a fan on Instagram who said she didn’t look like she was injured to reveal that she suffered a brain injury.
The WWE star replied with the following:
“brain/teeth. Can’t see a brain injury. Stop being incompetent and reaching for nothing.”
Rhea Ripley is dealing with a brain injury. pic.twitter.com/x24PkPEpTZ
— Wrestling News (@WrestlingNewsCo) June 22, 2022
Carmella won a five-way on this past Monday’s Raw to replace Ripley against Bianca Belair for the Raw Women’s Championship at Money In The Bank.
For the full lineup for the event, click here.
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Hilarious WWE & Fortnite Mash-Up