There has been a further update on Rhea Ripley after being removed from her WWE Money In The Bank match.
Ripley won a four-way match on the June 6 edition of WWE Raw to face Bianca Belair for the Raw Women’s Championship at Money In The Bank on July 2.
On the June 20 episode of Raw, Belair announced that Ripley has not been medically cleared to compete and was taken off the card for the upcoming event.
After posting her first social media post since the announcement, Rhea Ripley responded to a fan on Instagram who said she didn’t look like she was injured to reveal that she suffered a brain injury.
The WWE star replied with the following:
“brain/teeth. Can’t see a brain injury. Stop being incompetent and reaching for nothing.”
Rhea Ripley is dealing with a brain injury. pic.twitter.com/x24PkPEpTZ
— Wrestling News (@WrestlingNewsCo) June 22, 2022
Carmella won a five-way on this past Monday’s Raw to replace Ripley against Bianca Belair for the Raw Women’s Championship at Money In The Bank.
For the full lineup for the event, click here.
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses