Rhea Ripley has discussed her backstage interactions with Liv Morgan, revealing what their relationship is really like.
Ripley has been teaming with Morgan regularly since early March, seemingly her second random tag team on the main roster, following her alliance with Nikki ASH.
Speaking with TV Insider, Ripley stated that she is close with Morgan outside the ring, noting that the two often have a good laugh backstage.
Recalling their bonding over horror movies, Ripley said:
“We normally have a good laugh. She is really funny. We just do dumb stuff together. From taking a photo and seeing how she looks like a little demon to laughing for 30 minutes—I’m not lying, in tears, on the ground, laughing from just one photo.
“We just talk about anything. Then she is also a horror movie buff, and so am I. We bond over that. She loves candles and makes candles. I love that. I don’t know as much about crystals and candles, but I do like them. We are similar in a lot of different ways.”
Ripley & Liv Morgan will challenge for Sasha Banks & Naomi’s WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship on Monday’s episode of WWE Raw.
Banks & Naomi won the gold in a fourway bout at WrestleMania 38.
Stay up to date with every WWE title change of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’