WWE Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley has named who she feels is ready to take Roman Reigns’ mantle as the company’s top performer.
Speaking with Sportskeeda, Ripley named fellow Judgment Day member Damian Priest as someone who is ready to replace the Tribal Chief, discussing her first-hand experience working with Priest both in NXT and now as a featured act on the main roster.
“I think he’s ready to take Roman’s spot. Damian is ready for anything.
“I’ve known this man pretty much the entire time that I’ve been in NXT. I came to the main roster the exact same time as him. We did our initiation together.
“I know what he’s capable of, and I think that the sky’s the limit. If he wants to get whatever gold he wants, I think he can do it.”
While a cash-in on World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins is seeming more likely, Señor Money in the Bank Priest could very well take Reigns’ spot by force if he so chooses to use his contract for a title match against the WWE Undisputed Universal Champion.
Now that Priest and Finn Balor hold the Undisputed Tag Team Championship, we have seen much more of the Judgment Day on Friday Night SmackDown, and in-turn some crossover between them and The Bloodline.
Despite this, Reigns’ limited schedule hasn’t seen him and Priest interact just yet, however it won’t be too long before the Tribal Chief returns to WWE TV as his next major WWE appearance appears to have been revealed.
For more details on this click here.
Transcript courtesy of Fightful
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk
- Jon Moxley Pushing For AEW To Sign Top Free Agent