Rhino has opened up about his in-ring future, revealing how much longer he plans to wrestle for before hanging up his boots for good.
Speaking with Denise Salcedo on Instinct Culture, Rhino noted that he’ll ideally begin to transition into a backstage role in around five years.
Seeing a future for himself in a producer role, Rhino said:
“God willing, I can have five more years in the wrestling business. I want to slowly taper off, and then move more to the behind-the-scenes as a producer and stuff. You know, so that’s the thing.
“A compass will always tell you to go north, but it doesn’t tell you the hills and valleys and lakes and ponds and all that. So you have to go around it. So my goal is five years, and then slowly and then work, go around the hills and valleys and stuff and get to that point, and along the way work with people and try to help boost their careers and, and help get them on the journey or the path, that they’re supposed to take.”
Rhino is currently feuding with the Honor No More faction in IMPACT Wrestling. At this month’s Sacrifice pay-per-view, Rhino lost to Eddie Edwards, who recently turned on Team IMPACT.
Transcription via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?