WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair appeared, and got physical, at AAA Triplemania XXIX on August 14, following his WWE release.
Following his IMPACT World Title loss at AEW Rampage, Kenny Omega defended his AAA Mega Championship against Andrade El Idolo at this weekend’s TripleMania event. The challenger was accompanied to the ring by his father-in-law, the 16-time World Champion, Ric Flair.
At one point during the competitive bout, Flair got involved in the action, chopping Omega and tying up Konnan with the Figure Four leglock. Ultimately, Omega pinned Andrade following a One-Winged Angel.
Ric Flair has been teasing his return to action since his WWE release earlier this month. The Hall of Famer has posted training photos to social media, and claimed that he’ll never retire in recent weeks.
It was previously reported that Andrade wanted his entire family to join him in AEW, including his fiancé, Charlotte Flair. Charlotte is currently signed to WWE, and is preparing to challenge for the Raw Women’s Championship at SummerSlam next Saturday.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite