Last night’s (September 16) episode of Dark Side of the Ring on Vice TV has been the talk of the wrestling world today.
Tommy Dreamer, who made controversial comments on the show, has been ‘indefinitely suspended’ by IMPACT Wrestling.
The main subject of criticism is former 16-time World Champion Ric Flair. PWInsider is exclusively reporting that Flair’s ongoing car shield commercial campaign has been paused following the show’s airing.
A spokesperson from Intermedia, the advertising agency which handles Car Shield’s commercials told PWInsider:
“We take these matters very seriously. As of right now, we are pausing the campaign and we will do our due diligence.”
PWInsider also states that there is currently no timetable for the commercials to return to the airwaves, and that the commercial will soon disappear from airwaves pending further investigation.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Star Returns To TV