WWE Hall of Famer and epic Father in Law, Ric Flair has commented on Andrade el Idolo’s time with AEW including why he thinks he is misused.
Speaking on his To Be the Man Podcast, Flair described his believe that AEW hasn’t used him properly.
Sharing his thoughts, Flair said:
“I like the stuff with Matt Hardy but I don’t think they use him properly, myself. I’m going to be, obviously, biased. I think he is a much better singles performer than he is in a tag match.”
However, on the topic of when Andrade el Idolo might be expected back to All Elite Wrestling, Flair wasn’t so sure when it would be.
“It’s to be determined, I don’t know. I know it was a bad tear, so he’s going to be out awhile with it.”
Andrade el Idolo recently shared that he had undergone surgery to repair a torn pectoral muscle.
Later, el Idolo revealed exactly what match he suffered and injury as well as the reason he continued through to finish the match.
You can keep up with all the latest AEW news by clicking here.
Transcription via Wrestling Observer
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline