WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair has deleted a controversial photo with a wrestling legend that was posted to social media.
The photo has been described as “tasteless”, “dreadful” and other such synonyms on social media where a screenshot of the post has been shared.
With some of the posts being seen by tens of thousands of people, deleting it certainly hasn’t taken it away from the eyes of wrestling fans.
In the photo, Ric Flair can be seen smiling with his arm around a woman who appears to be Misty McMichael, with her husband and wrestling legend Steve ‘Mongo’ McMichael in bed, attached to medical equipment.
His caption for the now-deleted post was one of support for his friend and fellow Four Horsemen member:
“My Friend Mongo Is Stronger Than Anyone We Know!”
Whilst the half of the photo with Flair in it wouldn’t be noteworthy on its own, the full image (which we shall not post here) with Mongo McMichael is the cause of much of the anger on social media.
Steve ‘Mongo’ McMichael was diagnosed with ALS in 2021 and has had frequent hospital visits as a result.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023