Ric Flair was a guest on Busted Open Radio. He talked about several things including Vince McMahon, Randy Orton, and his daughter Charlotte Flair.
Charlotte Flair recently had surgery to take care of a lingering issue resulting from previous cosmetic surgery. Ric had this to say about her current status:
“She’s doing great, she of course is climbing the walls. I just got a text from her about a half-hour ago, ‘Dad, I’m going crazy.’ She is so intense and so invested in our business, in the product, in her work ethic. This surgery was something that had to take place. Personally, I wish she had done it earlier, but she would never ever leave without fulfilling what she felt she had to do. This was something that was bad. … Nobody made her stay, nobody did anything. She’s never going to ever be any less than 100 percent committed to the success of the company and her career and her involvement. She’s doing great, but she’s missing every second of it. She does not know how to turn it off. But that’s what makes her how great she is. She can have the greatest match in the world and she won’t rest on those laurels for one second.”
The reports are WWE had hoped Flair would be back in time for SummerSlam. However, that is definitely not going to happen.
She’s also has a potential TV deal in the works. So, it could be even longer before she returns.
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022