WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair has provided an update on his health ahead of his wrestling return.
Flair will step between the ropes one last time on July 31 for ‘Ric Flair’s Last Match’.
Speaking with TMZ Sports, Flair acknowledged that he won’t ever be 100% again.
Noting that he has consulted 40 different doctors ahead of the bout, Flair said:
“I don’t have any aches or pains. I know I’ve had the health issues, but I asked 40 different doctors, and I decided I’m only gonna listen to one. Not necessarily the one that was gonna give me the right answer, but that I felt the most comfortable with.
Flair recently revealed that the recent in-ring returns of Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vince McMahon at WrestleMania 38 inspired him to pursue his own return to the ring.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts – June 29, 2022
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE