WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair has been announced as part of the honorary host committee for a Herschel Walker & Donald Trump political fundraiser.
Walker, a Republican, is running for the Georgia senate and aims to take on incumbent Raphael Warnock in November 2022.
The fundraiser is scheduled for December 1, this year. Former athletes Doug Flutie and Tom Glavine are also set to attend the event.
Trump is hosting a fundraiser for Senate candidate @HerschelWalker in Florida with several sports figures serving as honorary hosts including Tom Glavine, Doug Flutie and … Ric Flair. #gapol #gasen pic.twitter.com/ZCUnH5MCwQ
— Greg Bluestein (@bluestein) October 15, 2021
This is set to be Flair’s first public event since last month’s ‘Plane Ride from Hell’ episode of Dark Side of the Ring, which saw allegations against Flair resurface. Flair has since issued two statements denying allegations made against him.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups