Two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair has made an insane guarantee for his final match at the Starrcast V weekend in Nashville.
As previously noted, Flair will be returning to the ring for the first time in 11 years for what is being billed as his final match for Starrcast V.
Speaking to the Tampa Bay Times, the wrestling legend said he plans on coming off the top rope one more time in his final in-ring contest.
When asked if he’ll take a flip bump if he’s caught with a punch to the stomach coming down with a double ax handle off the top, Flair said:
“That’s what I’m working on. It’s just a timing issue. I’ll guarantee I’ll be coming off the top rope. Whether it’s the flip or not, I don’t know.”
It was potentially leaked who Ric Flair’s opponent for his return bout may be, which you can read about here.
Quotes via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning