It’s being reported that Ric Flair has no non-compete clause after being released by WWE earlier this month on August 3.
Flair appeared at AAA TripleMania this past weekend in Andrade El Idolo’s corner, the fiancé of Flair’s daughter Charlotte.
Wrestling Inc – which first reported Flair’s WWE release along with Fightful – is now reporting that Flair has no non-compete clause and that’s why he could appear at TripleMania.
It’s heavily believed that Flair will show up in AEW – he’s already good friends with Tony Khan after all – and knowing he has no non-compete, he could legally show up at any point from now.
Charlotte Flair was also backstage at TripleMania, and wanted to be part of the entrance with Andrade and Ric, but wasn’t able to because it would be a violation of her WWE contract.
She actually had the time off approved months in advance which means WWE advertised her for the house show in her hometown knowing full well she wasn’t going to be there.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares True Feelings About Sami Zayn
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39