He was last on TV pre-WrestleMania in the storyline with his daughter Charlotte and Lacey Evans before Evans announced she was legitimately pregnant.
He had only signed a new deal with the company last year.
WWE has yet to publicly announce the release.
Details on why Flair requested his release can be found at this link.
We’ll continue to keep you updated if any more information comes to light.
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- TKO Issues New Statement On Vince McMahon WWE Status & Allegations
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Released WWE Star Says Cocaine Was Reason For Failed Drug Tests