Ahead of their champion vs. champion match at Survivor Series on Sunday, Becky Lynch cut a promo on Charlotte Flair on last night’s Raw.
Among other things, Becky said: “I’m the person who had to do so much more than be a one-note rip-off of somebody else. I had to tear myself apart and recreate myself time and time again so I could be the biggest star in this industry.”
Becky is of course making the age-old reference to Charlotte being the daughter of Ric Flair, and it just so happened that Ric was watching the show live, as he took to Twitter (capitalizing every word as usual) to respond to Lynch.
I Think I’m Going To Have To Make The Trip Personally To See You Beat The Piss Out Of @MsCharlotteWWE! I Don’t Think So Sister, The Man, Big Time Becks, Or Whatever You Call Yourself. There’s Not Enough Choreography In The Business To Save You @BeckyLynchWWE.
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) November 16, 2021
Charlotte also added her very brief reaction to the promo.
— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) November 16, 2021
UH OH INDEED.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’