Follow along with all the night two WWE draft picks during Raw at this link.
A WWE Hall of Famer is set to return on the May 1 edition of WWE Raw.
Tonight’s WWE Raw will mark night two of the WWE Draft 2023 from Fort Worth, Texas.
On the April 28 episode of SmackDown, the first night of WWE Draft 2023 featured various WWE Hall of Famers with Rob Van Dam, Michael Hayes, JBL, Teddy Long, Road Dogg and Shawn Michaels all being on hand for the festivities.
Per PWInsider Elite (via Wrestlingnews.co), two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair will be making his return on tonight’s WWE Draft edition of Raw, as of plans from last week.
Also, Teddy Long will be on the May 1 broadcast to take part in the WWE Draft episode to likely announce picks for Raw or SmackDown.
As previously reported, WWE Hall of Famers JBL and Road Dogg are set to also take part on tonight’s show as well.
There is also a new report on people within WWE who are “puzzled” in regards to stars being announced as free agents who can appear on either main roster brand, which you can read here.
We will have further updates on tonight’s WWE Draft edition of Raw on the home page.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?