Rick Boogs has posted an update regarding his recovery and has some good news to share with fans about his status.
Rick Boogs has provided an update on his recovery after he suffered a devastating injury during his WrestleMania 38 match against the Usos alongside partner Shinsuke Nakamura.
Speaking to fans directly via video, Boogs said:
“It’s been a while fellas, I just wanted to give you an update here. There’s not much cool and exciting I can do in terms of power, horsepower, strength, and testing limits. I’m just doing machines at the gym, like a cookie-cutter right now, that’s all I can do. I can’t use the lower extremity, you know what I’m saying, the horse leg, I’ve gotta let that puppy heal…..It’s about physical therapy. As of right now, the goal this week for PT was 85 degrees knee flexion. Sticky Ricky accomplished 112 degrees knee flexion….I’m about a month ahead crushing it, setting PRs.”
Rick Boogs and Shinsuke Nakamura were recently mentioned in the WWE earnings call, touted for their commercials and partnership with Toyota featuring the tag-team on a variety of outdoor adventures.
Transcription via WrestlingNews.co
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey