AEW star and Team Taz member Ricky Starks has clarified his injury status after some new rumours came about online.
A Wrestling Inc story cited Bryan Alvarez as having said, as well as Starks’ neck injury, he also required surgery on his knee.
Starks has now taken to Twitter to completely refute this and stated there’s nothing wrong with his knees.
For his neck fracture, which is true, it’s been reported he’ll be out of action for three months to heal.
It’s believed he suffered the injury taking a German suplex from Adam Page on the April 21 episode of Dynamite.
We continue to wish Starks all the best for his recovery.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan