AEW star and Team Taz member Ricky Starks has clarified his injury status after some new rumours came about online.
A Wrestling Inc story cited Bryan Alvarez as having said, as well as Starks’ neck injury, he also required surgery on his knee.
Starks has now taken to Twitter to completely refute this and stated there’s nothing wrong with his knees.
For his neck fracture, which is true, it’s been reported he’ll be out of action for three months to heal.
It’s believed he suffered the injury taking a German suplex from Adam Page on the April 21 episode of Dynamite.
We continue to wish Starks all the best for his recovery.
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back