With AEW Double or Nothing now in the rear view mirror, we move ahead to the AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door pay-per-view on June 26, 2022.
While no matches have been announced for the show as of yet, many names from both companies have spoken about the stars they want to face at the show.
FTW Champion Ricky Starks recently spoke to WhatCulture, where he was asked about possible names he would want to defend his title against at the Forbidden Door show.
“I’m not gonna say that I want these guys to come in and wrestle me because it should be an honor to wrestle me. I will tell you this though. If by chance we needed somebody okay. It’d probably be Naito. It’d probably be SANADA. It’d probably be Okada, those three. Give me those three or give me death. I do not care.”
Starks and his Team Taz partner Powerhouse Hobbs were unsuccessful in capturing the AEW World Tag Team Championship at last night’s Double or Nothing pay-per-view.
For a list of all win/loss records for the men’s AEW roster in 2022 so far, click here.
transcription via Fightful
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- WWE Star Ready For A WarGames Match