With AEW Double or Nothing now in the rear view mirror, we move ahead to the AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door pay-per-view on June 26, 2022.
While no matches have been announced for the show as of yet, many names from both companies have spoken about the stars they want to face at the show.
FTW Champion Ricky Starks recently spoke to WhatCulture, where he was asked about possible names he would want to defend his title against at the Forbidden Door show.
“I’m not gonna say that I want these guys to come in and wrestle me because it should be an honor to wrestle me. I will tell you this though. If by chance we needed somebody okay. It’d probably be Naito. It’d probably be SANADA. It’d probably be Okada, those three. Give me those three or give me death. I do not care.”
Starks and his Team Taz partner Powerhouse Hobbs were unsuccessful in capturing the AEW World Tag Team Championship at last night’s Double or Nothing pay-per-view.
For a list of all win/loss records for the men’s AEW roster in 2022 so far, click here.
transcription via Fightful
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material