AEW star Ricky Starks has discussed the growth of Team Taz and the possible induction of a new honorary member.
“It’s been incredible. He works very hard. Actually everyone from HOOK to Hobbs, to me, all work very hard. It’s great to see where HOOK is. It’s great to see where Hobbs is and it’s great to see where I am now. Hobbs in his own credit, he’s done it himself. He wakes up very early on these travel days and goes to the gym and he works out. He watches what he eats and he studies and he’s very attentive. No one can take any of that from him. That was all Hobbs’ credit, work, and he’s done the thing. I’m very proud to see how far he’s come.”
HOOK has developed a new friendship and partnership with Danhausen that will see the pair team up for the first time against Tony Nese and “Smart” Mark Sterling on the Buy In show for the AEW Double Or Nothing pay-per-view.
When asked if the HOOKHausen team means that Danhausen is a new member of Team Taz, Starks immediately answered:
“(Without hesitation) No. Absolutely not.”
Poor Danhausen! Team Taz needs a member that is “very nice, very evil”.
Ricky Starks will team with Powerhouse Hobbs in a three-way match for the AEW World Tag Team Titles at this Sunday’s Double Or Nothing event.
Starks recently spoke about the WWE star that he calls for advice, which you can read about here.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed