Tony Khan has provided an update on Ricky Starks, following his scary bump at AEW Revolution.
During the Face of the Revolution ladder match, Wardlow powerbombed Starks from the top of a ladder, onto another ladder. Starks landed on his neck, which concerned many fans, as Starks had previously suffered a broken neck.
In the post-show media scrum, Tony Khan stated that Starks is okay, noting:
“Yes, he’s okay. His neck’s okay. It was a very scary moment in a big match but he’s gonna be okay. He’s been awesome and tremendous for us and everyone in that match did great and I was really happy for the fact that he was okay. So thank you for bringing that up. It was not pleasant and I wouldn’t ask him to go out and wrestle 60 minutes or anything but he’s gonna be okay.”
Wardlow ultimately won the match, earning himself a future TNT Championship match. Wardlow also appeared to turn face on the show, pretending he couldn’t find the Dynamite Diamond ring for MJF during his dog collar match, before retrieving it for CM Punk to use.
You can read our live results for AEW Revolution 2022 right here.
Transcription via Cultaholic.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title