WWE Intercontinental Champion Ricochet believes that he can do basically everything better than NJPW’s Will Ospreay.
Ricochet and Ospreay had numerous exciting matches before the former signed with WWE, notably dividing the fanbase with their Best of the Super Juniors 2016 bout.
Speaking with Cultaholic, the Ricochet was asked what he does better than his former rival. The Intercontinental Champion simply replied:
“Basically at everything.”
When asked what Ospreay can do better than him, Ricochet said:
“Being Will Ospreay. That’s it’s own specific thing. If you ever met him, you’d be like, ‘Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.’ Will Ospreay is great.”
Ricochet and Ospreay last faced off in 2017 during the WCPW Pro Wrestling World Cup. Ricochet signed with WWE in January 2018. Ospreay ultimately signed with NJPW.
Ospreay recently teased a match with Kenny Omega for AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door. Omega has since reacted to Ospreay’s challenge.
Stay up to date with WWE TV win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title