SmackDown star Ricochet believes that he’s the most ‘complete’ competitor on the WWE roster.
On WWE After the Bell, Ricochet compared himself to some other notably WWE names, including Austin Theory and Bobby Lashley.
Arguing that he is WWE’s best all-round talent, Ricochet said:
“You look at your Austin Theorys and you look at all these guys who look the part as the complete all-around package. But when you get me in there, there is really no one as complete as me.
“I know I’m not as strong as Bobby Lashley, but I can still squat 400-plus pounds. I’m probably not as fast as some of these guys, but I’m just as fast if not faster than almost everybody else.
“If you’re looking for a complete package, especially in that ring. Don’t look any further than Ricochet.”
The One & Only has been a fan favourite since arriving on NXT in January 2018.
On the December 2 edition of SmackDown, Ricochet defeated Santos Escobar to win the SmackDown World Cup tournament, and a shot at GUNTHER’s Intercontinental Championship.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Transcription via SEScoops.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character