WWE Raw Tag Team Champion Riddle has revealed a conversation with Goldberg that helped smooth things over between the two.
There had been some animosity between them after comments Riddle made following Goldberg’s infamous match with Undertaker in Saudi Arabia, but it sounds like their heat has died down.
Both men were on the same plane for WWE’s latest trip to Saudi Arabia last month, and apparently they had a decent chat, which Riddle spoke about with talkSPORT, saying:
“Bill and I had a conversation. It was like, ‘Bill, I’m sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way’ on the way back from Saudi Arabia. We were on the plane, had a couple of cocktails. I’m not saying we’re best friends, but we are doing way better than we were.
“I think just us talking and seeing him work (longer matches this year), you just get to know somebody and understand them.
“He’s like me; if you just listen to the dirt sheets or watch me do interviews, you might hate me (laughs). But in real life, I’m a pretty nice guy. I talk crap, but that’s just to drum up interest. He realises that – I think we’re all good.”
Riddle also recently said he hopes a match against Goldberg could happen at some point in 2022. Goldberg has one match left on his current WWE contract.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?