WWE has been sharing videos of WWE Raw star Riddle training ahead of the Money In The Bank Ladder match tomorrow night (July 2).
Well it seems Riddle has turned to an old friend for some training, as WWE shared a video of him training with SmackDown’s Shinsuke Nakamura for the match.
Riddle and Nakamura teamed together in the absence of each man’s respective partner being out of action with an injury, and came up short in an Undisputed Tag Team Championship match with the Usos.
With Money in the Bank set to take place tomorrow night, here are 6 last minute predictions for the show.
.@SuperKingofBros enlists @ShinsukeN for a session of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu days before The Original Bro enters the #MITB Ladder Match. pic.twitter.com/SuNIk3y8SX
— WWE (@WWE) July 1, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?