WWE has announced the SmackDown debut match for Ridge Holland, who was called up to the main roster in the WWE Draft.
Holland was moved from NXT to SmackDown at the start of October, and he’ll be stepping into the ring tonight (November 26) against Cesaro, as announced on WWE.com.
This comes a week after Holland caused a distraction that allowed Sheamus to pin Cesaro and earn a spot on the SmackDown Survivor Series team.
Since his emergence on SmackDown, Ridge Holland has made it clear that he’s a fanboy/friend of Sheamus, and they seem to be a new partnership.
Let’s just hope they don’t give him some dodgy generic entrance music because his NXT theme will be missed very, very much.
Also announced for tonight’s SmackDown so far is Drew McIntyre & Jeff Hardy vs Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss. WWE is also teasing that a new challenger will step up to Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW