WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi has called for Umaga (real name Eddie Fatu) to be inducted as part of the Class of 2022.
Rikishi took to Twitter to share a GIF of the late star making his entrance at WrestleMania 23. Believing that Fatu’s induction has been long overdue, Rikishi wrote:
“I feel it’s long overdue #UmagaHOF class of 2022 . What you say @WWEUniverse should my brother go in this year ?? #UmagaClassOf2022″
Fatu debuted his Umaga character during his second WWE run, in 2006. Fatu dominated the Raw roster, only receiving his first singles pinfall loss as Umaga eight months after his return.
The two-time Intercontinental Champion represented Vince McMahon in the ‘Battle of the Billionaires’ at WrestleMania 23, against Bobby Lashley, representing Donald Trump. Lashley defeated Fatu, resulting in McMahon’s head being shaved on the live broadcast.
Fatu passed away on December 4, 2009, aged 36, after suffering a heart attack.
I feel it’s long overdue #UmagaHOF class of 2022 .
What you say @WWEUniverse should my brother go in this year ?? #UmagaClassOf2022 pic.twitter.com/ajl4TnXiFc
— RIKISHI (@TheREALRIKISHI) December 21, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight