WWE NXT star Tiffany Stratton has been earmarked as a potential future top star as her career continues to grow.
Tiffany has spoken in recent weeks about her desire to remain in NXT for a while, not wanting to be called up before she believes she is ready.
Speaking about her progress in an interview with Sam Roberts, Tiffany credited a lot of her success to current WWE Raw star Natalya, who made several appearances in NXT last year.
“Nattie Neidhart. She has come in a couple of times and she has really helped me a lot. She came in like eight months ago for a training session with some of the newer girls and I learned so much within the hour, hour-and-a-half that she came in. It was very helpful. I love Nattie.”
Tiffany is set to take on Roxanne Perez in the semi-finals of the NXT Women’s Championship Tournament on next week’s episode of NXT.
Natalya is currently a part of an ongoing feud with SmackDown Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley, seemingly to set up a match between the two at Night of Champions next weekend.
transcription via Fightful
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023