Road Dogg Brian James on his Oh You Didn’t Know? podcast shared which WWE star was the first one to call him after his release and it wasn’t who you might think!
According to Road Dogg, it was actually Becky Lynch who reached out to him first after he was released.
Speaking on the issue, James shared:
“One thing about Becky is, few people called me when I got fired. She was the first one, and that shocked me! I mean, it really did. It caught me because I didn’t know, and she proceeded to tell me how she felt about working with me and working on SmackDown with me and all that stuff, and I had no idea she felt that strongly. Man, it really touched my heart.”
Road Dogg was a 2019 inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame alongside stablemates from the popular 90s faction Degeneration-X, also featuring his tag-team partner in New Age Outlaws, Billy Gunn as well as Shawn Michaels, Triple H, X-Pac, and the late Chyna.
He was released as a part of NXT-related cuts in late 2021.
Becky Lynch continues her ongoing work under the ‘Big Time Becks’ moniker after losing her beloved WWE Raw Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 38 to Bianca Belair.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39