Former WWE tag team champion Rob Conway is reportedly in guest coaching at the WWE Performance Center this week.
As reported by PWInsider, Conway is in Orlando this week to coach at the PC, something he has also done in the past. The thumbnail for this story is from when he did the same thing in 2018.
Rob Conway is a three-time WWE World Tag Team Champion alongside Sylvain Grenier as La Resistance.
Grenier had expressed an interest previously in becoming a producer for WWE.
One of the current producers has received a lot of praise backstage after returning recently, which you can read about at his link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18