When they announced Rob Gronkowski as the host of WrestleMania, you figured he would have to be involved in the WWE 24/7 Championship scene in some form or fashion.
Well, he was. Gronk pinned Mojo Rawley to become the new 24/7 Champion.
.@RobGronkowski LEAPS to #247Title gold!!#WrestleMania pic.twitter.com/GWGb0jpYKg
— WWE (@WWE) April 6, 2020
Mojo appeared after a video package. He basically ran around the ring being chased by R-Truth and what might have well have been No Way Jose’s Conga line.
They wound up fighting under the big platform where Gronk has been posted for much of the show. It’s the same stage where The Fiend appeared last Friday.
Someone's day-to-day is about to get a lotttttt more interesting…@RobGronkowski #WrestleMania pic.twitter.com/0XS9g1BgwG
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) April 6, 2020
Gronk hit a huge cross body onto the crowd. He then pinned Mojo Rawley to become the new champion.
I kind of really hope this is the end of that title and Gronk retires the belt.
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him