When they announced Rob Gronkowski as the host of WrestleMania, you figured he would have to be involved in the WWE 24/7 Championship scene in some form or fashion.
Well, he was. Gronk pinned Mojo Rawley to become the new 24/7 Champion.
— WWE (@WWE) April 6, 2020
Mojo appeared after a video package. He basically ran around the ring being chased by R-Truth and what might have well have been No Way Jose’s Conga line.
They wound up fighting under the big platform where Gronk has been posted for much of the show. It’s the same stage where The Fiend appeared last Friday.
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) April 6, 2020
Gronk hit a huge cross body onto the crowd. He then pinned Mojo Rawley to become the new champion.
I kind of really hope this is the end of that title and Gronk retires the belt.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut