Here is the latest news regarding former NFL player Rob Gronkowski and his situation with WWE following reports he had signed a contract with the company.
It was announced during last week’s SmackDown by Gronkowski’s real-life friend and WWE Raw star Mojo Rawley that Gronk would be appearing on next Friday’s episode.
Rawley also said that he’ll be there too, so if it’s for some sort of match announcement, it looks like Rawley will probably be involved in that in some form or another.
On the appearance, WWE.com writes:
Rob Gronkowski is set to roll through the March 20 edition of Friday Night SmackDown.
The WWE and the former New England Patriot are currently working on a deal. Gronk emerged from the crowd at WrestleMania 33 to level Jinder Mahal and help his good friend Mojo Rawley win the Andre the Giant Battle Royal.
Will the football star reveal his upcoming WWE plans and deliver a mic drop moment worthy of his patented “Gronk Spike?”
Tune in to Friday Night SmackDown at 8/7 C to see Gronkowski’s latest sports-entertainment moment.
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’