WWE Hall of Famer Rob Van Dam and Katie Forbes are now married, and videos and pictures have been doing the rounds on social media.
They had announced their engagement this past February having been together since 2016.
The wedding yesterday took place in Las Vegas, with many notable wrestling names in attendance, including Diamond Dallas Page, Chris Bey, Karrion (Killer) Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux.
Rob Van Dam has spoken in plenty of interviews in the past about how much Forbes has helped him through post-concussive and other issues throughout the past few years.
We send our congratulations to the happy couple and wish them all the best!
— Killer Kross (@realKILLERkross) November 12, 2021
Rob & Katie 4ever‼️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @TherealRVD @DIVACANDICEM pic.twitter.com/CbODqTwmu0
— KatieForbes (@TheKatieForbes) November 12, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Wade Barrett Wants Top Free Agent To Sign With WWE