Current WWE Raw star Robert Roode has commented on the possibility of his former tag team partner James Storm signing with the company.
Roode and Storm were known collectively as Beer Money Inc., most notably in TNA/IMPACT but in other promotions too.
Storm revealed in an interview recently that there were plans for him to sign with WWE and join the Raw roster after WrestleMania, but everything was put on hold due to COVID-19.
Speaking with TVInsider about the possibility of a reunion, Roode said:
“That’s above my pay grade. I haven’t talked to James in years. During this time especially, I don’t know what’s going to take place or who is coming in or not. I have to worry about myself. I’m quite happy doing what I’m doing with Dolph and doing my thing.”
Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler look set to be the next challengers for the Raw Tag Team Championship, most probably at the October 25 Hell in a Cell pay-per-view.
Would you like to see a Roode & Storm reunion in WWE? Let us know in the comments.
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- Major Injury Update On Adam Cole For AEW WrestleDream