WWE has announced that Raw star Robert Roode will be in action on next week’s (March 22) episode of NXT 2.0.
Roode has been appearing on the show in recent weeks alongside his tag team partner, NXT Champion Dolph Ziggler, including last week’s show when Ziggler retained his championship against LA Knight.
Bron Breakker came to the ring after the match to challenge Ziggler to a rematch at NXT Stand & Deliver, which Ziggler accepted.
WWE has now confirmed that Breakker will go one-on-one with Robert Roode on next week’s episode of NXT.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER