The Rock’s daughter, Simone, 17, is training to wrestle at the Performance Center. SmackDown star Zelina Vega revealed the news on Lilian Garcia’s Chasing Glory podcast.
Vega was discussing The Rock casting her as AJ Lee in his upcoming movie Fighting with My Family. She noted that Rock was a major influence on her life and she had become close with Simone while shooting the film.
Simone had previously told The Hollywood Reporter she wanted to pursue a wrestling career upon graduating from college. It seems she’s getting an early start on that ambition and is hoping to follow in her father’s mighty footsteps.
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?
- Update On WWE Star Being ‘Pulled’ From Raw