Ahead of his match on AEW Dynamite, Rocky Romero has invited Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor, Wheeler Yuta and Kris Statlander to join the NJPW CHAOS faction.
In a video posted by AEW’s Twitter account, Romero stated that he had just got off the phone with Kazuchika Okada, before pitching ‘The Best Friends joining CHAOS’.
Chuckie T (who was previously a member of the stable from 2017-2019) and Yuta were enthusiastic about the news, jumping for joy, unlike Cassidy and Statlander.
Here’s the video:
Before Rocky Romero’s match vs. @bryandanielson TONIGHT Live on #AEWDynamite on TNT, @azucarRoc delivers the historic news to @orangecassidy, @SexyChuckieT, @WheelerYuta & @callmekrisstat that @rainmakerXokada wants #BestFriends to join CHAOS…and they are IN! pic.twitter.com/J5WBqHXi3F
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 10, 2021
On Dynamite, Rocky Romero will do battle with Bryan Danielson in singles action. AEW President Tony Khan has teased that the forbidden door will be wide open for tonight’s episode.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed