Roderick Strong has been taken to hospital following an attack angle ahead of NXT Worlds Collide.
In a video from ‘earlier today’, Diamond Mine found Roderick Strong in the parking lot following an off-screen attack.
Ivy Nile joined Strong in the ambulance, leaving the Creed Brothers behind, ahead of their bout tonight.
In an update during the Worlds Collide main show, it was noted that Strong is stable but still unconscious at the hospital.
It was previously reported that Strong is legitimately injured, with an angle originally set for the August 30 edition of NXT delayed due to Strong’s injury. Strong’s split from the Diamond Mine faction had previously been teased.
During Worlds Collide, Damon Kemp turned on Julius & Brutus Creed, leading to Pretty Deadly picking up the victory in the four-way tag team championship unification match, with both the NXT and NXT UK tag titles on the line.
Two other sets of titles were unified at Worlds Collide, with Mandy Rose defeating Blair Davenport and Meiko Satomura for the unified NXT Women’s Championship, and Bron Breakker pinning Tyler Bate for both the NXT and NXT UK titles.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) September 4, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Top WWE Star Admits Injury ‘Still Isn’t Feeling Right’ Despite Return
- Another Top WWE Star Pulled From Upcoming Shows
- William Regal Shares Farewell Message For Blackpool Combat Club
- Returning AEW Star Reveals He Did Not Want To Take Hiatus
- WWE Star Wants To Apply For Great British Bake Off
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- Popular AEW Star’s Contract Expiring In July 2023
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Here’s What NXT’s Shawn Michaels Had To Say About William Regal