Roderick Strong has been taken to hospital following an attack angle ahead of NXT Worlds Collide.
In a video from ‘earlier today’, Diamond Mine found Roderick Strong in the parking lot following an off-screen attack.
Ivy Nile joined Strong in the ambulance, leaving the Creed Brothers behind, ahead of their bout tonight.
In an update during the Worlds Collide main show, it was noted that Strong is stable but still unconscious at the hospital.
It was previously reported that Strong is legitimately injured, with an angle originally set for the August 30 edition of NXT delayed due to Strong’s injury. Strong’s split from the Diamond Mine faction had previously been teased.
During Worlds Collide, Damon Kemp turned on Julius & Brutus Creed, leading to Pretty Deadly picking up the victory in the four-way tag team championship unification match, with both the NXT and NXT UK tag titles on the line.
Two other sets of titles were unified at Worlds Collide, with Mandy Rose defeating Blair Davenport and Meiko Satomura for the unified NXT Women’s Championship, and Bron Breakker pinning Tyler Bate for both the NXT and NXT UK titles.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) September 4, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete