Ring of Honor has announced that ROH World Champion RUSH will be out of action for the rest of the year following knee surgery.
RUSH underwent surgery in Mexico on Tuesday, with his condition said to be serious. Earlier today, this message was tweeted from his Twitter account:
“This short message is to thank my husband Rush for showing affection and good wishes after his operation. Next Thursday, in the press conference that we are going to offer, we will give you more details about his state of health and we will reveal some news.”
Translated from Spanish.
ROH have confirmed that RUSH will not wrestle for the rest of 2021, breaking the news on Twitter:
RUSH UNDERGOES KNEE SURGERY, OUT OF ACTION FOR REST OF 2021: https://t.co/0kUvdymHMW
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) September 1, 2021
RUSH was injured during his match at Glory By Honor on August 21. On this weekend’s episode of ROH, a pre-taped eight-man tag team match featuring RUSH will air.
We here at WrestleTalk wish RUSH a safe and healthy recovery.
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- MJF Addresses Jay White AEW Attack Rumors
- Why Edge (Adam Copeland) Can Use ‘Metalingus’ WWE Theme In AEW