The second Ring of Honor pay-per-view of the Tony Khan era is set to take place later this month, as ROH presents the 2022 edition of the Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view.
Several matches have already been announced for the show, including a ROH Television Championship match between Samoa Joe and Lay Lethal, a ROH Tag Team Championship rematch between FTR and the Briscoes, and a ROH Pure Championship match between Daniel Garcia and Wheeler Yuta.
With the show coming to pay-per-view, fans have wondered how much ROH would be charging for the event, which we now have our answer for.
The show is now available to pre-order on both Fite TV and Bleacher Report, with the price listed as $39.99. This is cheaper than the cost of AEW pay-per-views, which usually cost $49.99, but also more expensive than the Sinclair era ROH pay-per-views, which were $34.99.
We recently ran down 6 former ROH stars who could make a surprise return at the event.
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Latest On Sasha Banks WWE Contract Negotiations