July has been a huge month for Ring of Honor with the announcement, alongside NJPW, that they will stage a G1 Super Show the night before WrestleMania 35 in 2019. They’ve had their fair share of dramas too, however, with certain allegations. ROH: Honor For All on July 20, though, was a riotous success.
Emanating from Nashville, Tennessee, the event boasted a headline act of the Young Bucks vs the Addiction vs the Briscoes, and saw the return of Beretta following five months on the shelf with a triceps injury. The event also had implications on the upcoming All In, with Flip Gordon vying for a spot on the card by taking aim at NWA World Champion, Nick Aldis.
In results from the show:
- Punisher Martinez capped Scorpio Sky to retain the ROH Television Championship
- Sumie Sakai best Karen Q in a Proving Grounds Match
- Jonathan Gresham outlasted, Kenny King, Shane Taylor, and Chris Sabin to become Number One Contender to the ROH Television Championship
- Chuckie T prevailed over Bully Ray via disqualification. Beretta returned in this bout and chased away Bully Ray following a post-match attack.
- Will Ferrara, Rhett Titus, Silas Young, and Beer City Bruiser whitewashed Cheeseburger, Eli Isom, Ryan Nova, and FR Josie
- Marty Scurll defeated Vinny Marseglia
- Cody went over TK O’Ryan
- Nick Aldis brutalized Flip Gordon via referee stoppage to retain the NWA World Championship
- The Young Bucks outshone The Briscoes and The Addiction