Kevin Eck has confirmed that he has finished up with Ring of Honor, noting that his most recent column on ROHWrestling.com will be his last.
Eck has peformed many roles during his ROH tenure, from website writer, to hosting the ROHStrong podcast. Eck has also contributed to company creative in the past.
In today’s ‘Eck’s Files‘ article, Eck wrote:
On a final note, this is my last column for ROHWrestling.com, as I am finishing up with the company this week.
I joined ROH six years ago as a content writer for the website. Later, I took part in booking meetings and created and hosted The ROHStrong Podcast.
As I’ve said publicly on several occasions, I’ve worked for bigger wrestling companies than ROH, but none better.
The ROH locker room was filled with great people who have extraordinary talent, tremendous passion and a tireless work ethic. It was truly my honor to work with all of them.
I believe ROH is in good hands with Tony Khan and I’m excited to see what he does with the brand going forward.
As always, keep safe and stay #ROHStrong!
AEW President Tony Khan announced that he had acquired ROH at the beginning of March. The company returned from hiatus with Supercard of Honor on April 1.
- CM Punk Sends Message About WWE Locker Room After Raw
- Anonymous WWE Star Addresses CM Punk Backstage Behavior At Raw, More Reactions Revealed
- CM Punk Plans Changed On WWE Raw, Real Reason Confirmed
- AEW Star Backstage ‘Frustrations’ Ahead Of Imminent Departure Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Interest In QT Marshall, More Details On AEW Departure
- Changes Made To WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Drew McIntyre Backstage Incident Update After WWE Raw
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- AJ Lee WWE Update After Reference During CM Punk Raw Promo
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo