The full card for tonight’s (June 28) episode of AEW Dark has been announced, including a championship match.
The main event of the show is set to see ROH Pure Champion Wheeler Yuta defend his championship against Tony Nese.
Also set for the show are names like Athena, Ariya Daivari, Matt Sydal and more.
The full card is as followed:
- ROH Pure Championship – Wheeler Yuta (c) vs. Tony Nese w/ Smart Mark Sterling
- The Wingmen (JD Drake & Ryan Nemeth) vs. Dark Order (Evil Uno & 10)
- Matt Sydal vs. Jake Something
- Amber Nova vs. Athena
- Julia Hart vs. Valentina Rossi
- Dante Martin vs. Lucky Ali
- Willow Nightingale vs. Ashley D’Amboise
- Marcus Kross vs. Fuego Del Sol
- Matt Vandagriff & Knull vs. The Factory (Nick Comoroto & Aaron Solo)
- Ariya Daivari vs. Caleb Konley
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations