A current member of the Ring of Honor (ROH) roster has said he eventually hopes to wrestle for All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
Bandido, who’s in the MexiSquad team which challenges for the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Championship on the promotion’s 19th Anniversary show, spoke about having aspirations to work for both AEW and NJPW at some point.
Speaking with Sports Illustrated, he said:
“My present is in Ring of Honor, but of course I would love to work (in AEW) some day. I will always remember All In, most of all sharing a dressing room and the same corner with Rey Mysterio. That was a dream come true.
“New Japan Pro Wrestling is a destination. I would love to have matches in New Japan. If it is facing a wrestling legend like Hiroshi Tanahashi, then that would be even better.”
Bandido teamed with Rey Mysterio and Rey Fenix in the main event of All In in a losing effort to Kota Ibushi and the Young Bucks.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE