Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling have announced that Brody King will be taking part in the Best of the Super Juniors tour. While he is not competing in the tournament, King’s Villain Enterprises stablemate Marty Scurll is.
Brody King will be competing in undercard matches while the tournament occupies the top half of the card. It remains to be seen whether Scurll will be allowed to have King as his second during his tournament matches. The Best of the Super Juniors will take place over 15 shows, beginning on May 13 and ending on June 5.
King signed and debuted in Ring of Honor last December. The free agent immediately made an impact, joining with PCO and Marty Scurll to form Villain Enterprises. The trio are currently the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions.
This will be King’s first time working for New Japan Pro Wrestling, excluding the four-way tag team match he competed in at G1 Supercard.
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Backstage Update On Ronda Rousey & Natalya WWE SmackDown Segment
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return