Hot off the huge announcement that NJPW and ROH will be co-presenting the G1 Supercard, Ring of Honor have been keen to keep the momentum going teasing the price of the tickets!
The event, set to be held over WrestleMania 35 weekend, showcases some of the best talent from each company. From ROH, the Young Bucks, the Briscoe Brothers, Jay Lethal, Cody and Marty Scurll all feature in the short publicity video.
Three stars have been confirmed from New Japan Pro Wrestling and they are Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi and Tetsuya Naito.
With tickets set to go on sale at 10:00am (EDT) on the 8th of August through Ticketmaster for HonorClub members (general sale starts August 10th at 10:00am EDT), speculation has been rife regarding the price of tickets.
WrestleMania 35, being held at the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey, is asking for between $125 and $2704 depending on seat, according to VividSeats.com. Nick and Matt Jackson shared ticket prices for ALL IN back on May 4th with tickets between $28 and $153.
ROH have declared the G1 Supercard will cost between $30 and $300. This pricing is designed to “ensure all fans can be a part of history when ROH and New Japan invade Madison Square Garden!”
Do you think they have priced the tickets correctly? What matches do you hope make the card? Are you planning to attend? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here. You can also join us on Discord to chat with Oli, Luke, the magazine team, the website writers and each other here!
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?